Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For Sweetie

Sometimes, when I am daydreaming I imagine that I get some of my love for baking from my Great grandmother. I don't know this for sure, but whenever I think of Sweetie I think of Christmas and baked goods. I know that she had a insatiable sweet tooth, and loved chocolate. So this post at the end of March is all about Christmas goodies. Just for Sweetie.

Texas Governors Mansion Cowboy Cookies
Make life amazing.




Pillow Cookies
Make life complete.
 
Christmas without Fudge is not Christmas.

Cranberry Orange Bread
When I was making all this for Christmas I had never baked so much in my life. It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to do it all again next year because it makes me feel that much closer to my great Grandma. I love you and miss you Sweetie.


No comments: