Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm still here...

It seems like lately I haven't wanted to cook or bake anything new or exciting. So I figure I will tell you what I am working on right now.
~Writing down recipes.
    ~One of my friends mom's brought his girlfriend a Amish cookbook from PA Dutch country. It is 500 pages long and I want to make so much out of there. However, its not mine so I've been writing down the recipes that I find intriguing. I'm still not done.
~I want to start writing my own recipes starting with Smore cupcakes.
  ~I don't know how well this will turn out.
~We have gone vegetarian for the most part.
   ~I am doing this for me, not because I feel an remorse for eating meat because I don't. Meat is good.
~I've been busy.
  ~Between work, the house and surprising my mom for mothers day I haven't had a moments rest and when I do, the last thing on my mind is doing anything productive.

Rest assured I will be posting new recipes and goodies this week  :)
Rose

No comments: